Need to hire or buy a Manhole Cover Lifter SDH-M-10? With Depots in Naas – Cork – Dublin, we have you sorted with our Manhole Cover Lifter SDH-M-10… Call Hireco Plant and Tool Hire today on 045 874 433. We are here to help!
The mechanical manhole cover lifter releases even seized manhole covers very easily and with little force.
Lifting manhole covers out of the frame by hand using hooks is a very difficult undertaking, e.g. for municipal construction yard employees. With weights of up to 70 kg, it is certainly not recommended even with 2 people, for ergonomic reasons. With the new SDH-M-10 mechanical manhole cover lifter from Probst, however, you can relieve your employees and improve efficiency.
- For lifting out manhole covers of diameter up to Ø 900 mm and maximum hook spacing of 590 mm. The hook spacing is continuously adjustable.
- To lift out a manhole cover, so-called “keys” are inserted into two holes in the manhole cover. These keys can now be held by the “hooks” of the manhole cover lifter. By tilting the SDH-M-10 with the handle, the manhole cover is lifted.
- Seized covers can be loosened easily with 2 foldout feet (lifting spindles) on the sides. To do this, the feet are placed on the ground. With a crank, the manhole covers, can now be pushed out.
- The handle can be adjusted in length and dismantled entirely for transportation. In addition, the angle of the handle can be altered.
- Optionally available:
SDH-M-10-LHM-400 permanent lifting magnet with slot on SDH-M-10 for lifting loose cast steel and cast iron manhole covers.
- Hook centres min./max.: 100/ 590mm (4″ / 23″)
- Pulling force: 1,000kg (2,200lbs)
- Dead Weight: 34kg (75lbs)
Hireco Plant and Tool Hire: your one-stop-shop for all Manhole Cover Lifter SDH-M-10 hire and Manhole Cover Lifter SDH-M-10 sales! Call us today.